A variety of sponsorship packages are available, offering maximum exposure as well as the opportunity to provide a high-quality conference experience for conference delegates.
Sponsors are welcomed to support:
- Opening reception (May 26, Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21)
- Keynote speakers (2)
- Hospitality (breakfasts, lunches, refreshments)
- Audio/Visual equipment and services
- Early bird registration prize(s)
- Session door prizes
- Conference materials for delegates
SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE LEVELS
All sponsors receive your logo and/or company name prominently displayed on the conference website and displayed on-site at the conference venues, plus your promotional materials distributed during the conference, with maximum exposure a priority. Sponsorship may be customized, but here are our available packages:
Opening reception (May 26, Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21)SOLD
- One keynote speaker (2 available)
- Conference audiovisual equipment & services
- Includes 3 conference registrations for your organization
- Breakfast Day 1 or Day 2
- Lunch Day 1 or Day 2
- Includes 2 conference registrations for your organization
Refreshment breaks Day 2SOLD Conference materials (lanyards and conference takeaways)SOLD
- Includes 1 conference registration for your organization
Early bird registration prize (e.g., a tablet)SOLD Session door prizesSOLD Morning refreshment break Day 1SOLD
- Morning refreshment break Day 2
Provides 2 student registrations & local travelSOLD
Contact Sponsorship Committee Lead, Terri Milton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-457-6526 for more information.
Many thanks to all our sponsors!
The cost of a traditional https://writemypaper4me.org/ master`s program can be daunting.